- Cindy at "Letters from Midlife" has a delicious sounding recipe for St. Patrick's Day: Reuben Sandwich Casserole which I plan to try tomorrow. Having a teen who does not like Corned Beef & Cabbage but does like meals that include sauerkraut, Swiss cheese & Thousand Island dressing, I'm hopeful that this will be a St. Patrick's Day meal we'll all like.
- Pam Gillaspie has posted a Video about her new series: Cookies on the Lower Shelf.
- Theology for Girls is a blog I recently stumbled upon and like what I've read on it so far, especially her post highlighting JC Ryles' 7 reasons why Prayer is the most important subject in living the Christian life and No Whining, since I was reminded of this in both my BSF & Precept Bible studies recently - God's timing is amazing.
*** After poking around her blog some more I discovered that she has some great links on her "Bible Study Resource" page. Many of them I already have on my Links & Resources but some are new to me. Looks like I'll need to update and rearrange my resources page. (^o^)
- Today's Bible reading for those who started Grant Horner's plan on New Years day:
John 8, Exodus 26, Hebrews 11, 1 Timothy 3, Job 14, Psalm 76, Proverbs 14, 1 Samuel 27, Jeremiah 10, and Acts 20.
- Tim Challies has some great stuff on his "Free Stuff Fridays" today - good luck if you enter.
- JetPens is doing a St. Patrick's Day giveaway on Facebook.