- Short List Of Time-Tested Inks at Inkophile
- Brush Script Lettering Basics (YouTube)
- Why I Love Steel Nibs – The Pen Addict at On Fountain Pens
- 100 (Flat) Things to Send to Your Penpal at Uncustomary
- Tina's 2015 Top 10 at Fueled by Clouds & Coffee
- Test Tube Racks = Ink Sample Storage at Calvin Was Right
Books & Reading:
I'm still working on my "To Read" list for 2016, but hoping to combine a few reading challenges so that some books can be counted on 2 or 3 of the challenges. And since our church is going to be reading/studying Pilgrim's Progress for a few months, I'm hoping to participate in that and bought this Penguin Classics' Kindle version when it was on sale for $2.39 vs. the regular price of $7.99.
- My Favorite Reads of 2015 at The Good Life
- The 70 Best Books of 2015 at Tony Reinke's blog
- My picks for the 2016 Reading Challenge at Modern Mrs Darcy
- I Did a Horrible Job of Reading This Year!... at Gritty Grace ~ I am so glad I'm not the only one who didn't reach their reading goal!
- My 5 Favorite Theology Reads of 2015 at Ligonier
- How to Make Washi Tape Bookmarks
- This site is great! Someone shared it on GoodReads and I've already started tracking the price of several Kindle books on it: eReaderIQ home page and eReaderIQ tracking page. This is what I used to track the price of the version of Pilgrim's Progress that our church is using. I have the free one from Monergism but thought it might be a good idea to use the same version the church is using. They bought a few copies of the print version for those who want to read the same version but my budget doesn't have much breathing room - for me, $2.39 is a much better choice than $10 or $11.
- Lucy Maude Montgomery Reading Challenge (2016) at Reading to Know
These two sites might be handy as well - lmmonline and the LMM Literary Society
- Want to join some reading challenges with me in 2016? at In the Bookcase ~ I'm especially interested in adding the Read Scotland 2016 challenge at Peggy Anne's Post since the largest part of my "Heinz 57" ancestry is Scottish. The 2016 Mount TBR Reading Challenge at My Reader's Block sounds interesting but the fact that they don't allow library books makes it a No-go for me.
- SPECIAL EDITION: Saturday Review of Books, January 2, 2016 at Semicolon: Books we must have though we lack bread
- The Need to Read at By Grace Alone
- What is Systematic Theology at Abraham's Seed
- Why Women Should Study Church History at Out of the Ordinary
- Standing Strong Against the Tide - Amy Spreeman now at Pirate Christian: Berean Examiner
- Complementarian Passion vs. My Passion at the Housewife Theologian
- Knowing Scripture and The Science of Interpretation at Ligonier
- Introduction to the Reformed Baptist Confession at the Reformed Collective (new ot me but looks pretty good)