- Month of Letters has lots of blog posts about letter writing this month: Writing the Elderly, LetterMo Goes to University, and “To the Letter” – a Meditation on Love Letters Across Time (book review) are just a few
- Platinum: PKA-500 Pocket Pen – From the 1970S! ~ this was one of my first ever fountain pen purchases (many years ago, although mine is a teal color) and while I used it a lot in high school and college, I rarely use it anymore because I don’t want anything bad to happen to it. Maybe I should use it a few times for LetterMo, though.
- An Unlikely Convert – Rosaria Butterfield was interviewed on Revive Our Hearts: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, and part 6
- The Sex-Abuse Scandal That Devastated a Suburban Megachurch (from the February issue of Washingtonian Magazine) and Inside the Investigation into Child Sexual Abuse at Sovereign Grace Ministries (from Time Magazine)
- Unforgivable? Phil Johnson on Salvation and the Mark of the Beast ~ this came up recently in a discussion, and while I was aware of this brouhaha a few years ago, I didn’t pay that much attention, but when it came up again this week, and by a person who basically called John MacArthur a heretic, I decided to do more digging. Because, while I don’t agree with J.Mac. 100%, he’s hardly a heretic.
- 10 Ways To Make Book Clubs Fun And Not Intense Because We're All Already Busy ~ because I’m still missing the book club we used to go to
- A Library Scavenger Hunt for Exploring the Stacks – might be fun (when our library reopens, that is)
- The big list of book lists at Modern Mrs. Darcy