- Children in France writing letters to D-Day survivors in Green Bay area
- Another Peek Inside My Snail Mail! at The Lost Art of Letter Writing Revived
- Don't forget A Month of Letters is going on this month ~ since I've been sick, I've only written short notes so far, and none at all the day I was stuck sick in bed as I didn't feel up to doing anything
Books & Reading:
- The Books That Influenced C.S. Lewis as a Child
- That Awkward Conversation at the Housewife Theologian ~ been there, done that! She has some excellent suggestions for handling the situation.
- Why We Should Read Books and The Blogger and the Mechanical Bull at the Housewife Theologian
- E-Books vs. Physical Books - Part 4 at Worthwhile Books ~ there are pros and cons to both print and e-books and I confess that I like both; for certain kinds of reading (and my budget), ebooks work best but for those books that I need/want to do lots of highlighting and writing in the margins, then print works best. And I incorporate both in my Bible study.
- The Scandal of Biblical Illiteracy: It’s Our Problem: We will not believe more than we know, and we will not live higher than our beliefs at the Aquila Report
- What Are The Dangers We Should Avoid When Presenting The Gospel? at What is the Gospel? ~ new to me but it looks pretty good
- 7 Ways to Fight Distraction During Prayer
- Bad Homiletical Models of Expository Preaching
- Do Women Hate Wisdom? (Proverbs For Women) ~ brand new blog; since I’m getting over a bad cold and am now playing nurse for my family, I haven’t had time to do more that skim it but hope to read it all once we’re all healthy.
- How do we protect ourselves against false teaching? At Blogging Theological
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Wish I Had to Read in High School at A Great Book Study