- Want to Work in 18 Miles of Books? First, the Quiz ~ there's even a link to the quiz (or a similar quiz?) but I haven't been on the real computer much this week so haven't taken it yet. Maybe this weekend.
- Yes, you really should mark up your books at Blogging Theologically ~ I agree and do mark up my books! Even on my Kindle I highlight and type notes, however finding them again was always a pain but this new Page Flip feature makes it so much easier to find my highlights and notes. It makes searching Kindle books more like "real" books.
- 10 Possible Warning Signs of Book Idolatry at Word & Life
- Lifetime favorite books and reading for a living with Adam Verner at Modern Mrs Darcy's podcast ~ I really enjoyed this episode and think it sounds like a wonderful job
- Book review: Anna (The Kirov Saga) at Country Girls Read
- A Most Productive Outing at The Captive Reader
- 8 books to read this summer at Finding North
SNAIL MAIL ♦ PENS & PAPER
- 5 Tips for Writing a First Letter to a New Penpal at Snail Mail Love
- Stationery That Travels Well and Calligraphy for Beginners: Using a Pointed Pen both at JetPens' blog
- Six Ways a Church Should Use a Confession of Faith at Founders' blog
- Who is Jesus? Taking a Closer Look: a book review of Knowing Christ by Mark Jones at I'm All Booked ~ I'm thinking about adding this to my TBR list if our church library has a copy
- We Need a New Name at A Daughter of the Reformation ~ she may be right or else some in the complementarian camp need to be labeled as hyper-complementarians
- Does Complementarity Just Boil Down to a Tiebreaker? at Housewife Theologian
MISCELLANEOUS ♦ FRUGAL LIVING ♦ BULLET JOURNAL