- More Was Lost book review at Country Girls Read
- How to read a book a week at The Verge
- How to become a better reader at Bookstr
- How Healthy Is the Women’s Ministry in Your Church? at Wit’s End (Melissa Kruger’s blog)
- Love Your Neighbor Enough to Speak Truth: A Response to Jen Hatmaker by Rosaria Butterfield
- Snoopy goes to Washington at the Charles M. Schulz Museum ~ I'm just including this because the Charles Schulz Museum was a fun place to visit, along with the skating rink and gift store, when we lived in Sonoma county. If we still lived there, we'd probably to see this exhibit of "presidential dogs."
A few months ago I was contacted by one of the authors of this book and asked it I was interested in a copy of her book in order to do a book review and giveaway. Of course I was, and I'm almost finished reading it - it's taking me awhile because I want to keep it in as pristine as possible so I leave it on the end table next to "my" spot on the couch and don't take it with me in my bookbag. Since I don't do real book reviews I'll just include some of my favorite quotes, which I've been marking with Post-It flags. =D Sorry, but it will only be open to followers in the USA & Canada because I need to keep the shipping cost within my budget.