- Say thanks during National Thank-You Month ~ A good reminder about writing thank you notes (& letters in general, & I obviously need to get caught up on all my letter writing, especially if I want to participate in LetterMo next month).
- Happy New Year! Four Stamp-Related Resolutions Worth Keeping in 2015
Books & Reading:
- The 35 Most Powerful Books You’ve Read at Book Riot ~ is an interesting list from a poll they did. I loved some of the books listed (& agree with the #1 book), have yet to read several but some on their list I really disliked (but I won't say which in case any of you love them.) ;-)
- 51 Of The Most Beautiful Sentences In Literature
- What Kind of Reader Are You? ~ this is a fun little chart
- New Year’s Literary Goals (and Literary Confessions) at Redeemed Reader
- Be Selective With the Women in Your Inner Circle at Undgrind: Churning Out Encouragement for Women ~ this site is new to me but from what little I've seen so far, it looks okay and this article has some wise advice.
Just for Fun:
- For everyone who loves visiting Idyllwild, the new issue of Palms to Pines magazine is available to view online