- J B Welly is a new (to me at any rate) online pen & paper store that many people have been posting about in some of the online Pen and BuJo groups I’ve joined. I haven’t ordered anything from them yet, but many are raving about them.
Books & Reading:
- What my father and I learned about each other by reading the same books
- 21 Historical Fiction Novels You Probably Haven’t Read — But Should
- The Summer of Great Family Reads at Redeemed Reader
- 7 tips to help you read more (& love it) ~ at the Art of Simple but written by Modern Mrs. Darcy
- 23 Bookish Bedrooms You Need to See
- Seven (Non-Parenting) Books That Have Influenced My Parenting at the Story Warren
- How I Track Reading in my Bullet Journal at Finding North
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Reading List vs. Today’s Candidates ~ Wow, his list is very impressive. Today’s candidates? Not so much.
Miscellaneous * Frugal living * BuJo (Bullet Journal):
- Did America Have a Christian Founding?
- Why I Was Wrong About Liberal-Arts Majors at the Wall Street Journal
- How Do You Make Sour Cream?
- Don’t Dismiss Housework
- 11 Things That Happen When You Drink Lemon Water First Thing In The Morning ~ I’m not sure about (all of) these but might try drinking lemon water for a few weeks just to see if it makes a difference
- 8 Amazing Bullet Journal Hacks!
- Two ways to level up your analogue planner or bullet journal
- Bullet Journal – My Story – How I got started at Of Modern Wit
- Is it Okay to Teach a Complementarianism Based on Eternal Subordination? and Reinventing God, two guest posts by Dr. Liam Goligher at the Housewife Theologian
- A Surrejoinder to Bruce Ware, A rejoinder to Wayne Grudem and “A Guest Post” at Carl Trueman’s blog, Postcards from Palookaville
- The Trinity Matters at Tried By Fire
- And Why did the Son become incarnate? Because he submitted? By Mark Jones at Todd Pruitt’s blog, 1517 (I have not had a chance to read this yet)
- Some Thoughts on the Current Complementarian Trinitarian Civil War at Reformation21 (I have yet to read this one as well)
- Four Warning Signs You May Be Wandering from the Truth (this blog is new to me so I can’t vouch for it but this article seems pretty good)
- Is This Book OK, Pastor? at Beautiful Thing ~ has some good principles to help you pick good books to read, although a couple people on his “trusted authors” list I don’t really trust anymore & it would take Christians that I trust endorsing their book(s) before I would read them.
- When You Want to Edit Your Story at enCourage blog
- Christian Hedonism, Is It Right? By Peter Masters
- The Evangelical Fall from the Means of Grace: the Lord’s Supper by R. Scott Clark
- Seeing Christ in All of Scripture at Reformed Forum
- Devotional Theology: an Introduction, God Reveals and God Breathes at Beautiful Thing
- Dwelling Richly: an interview series on studying the Bible at BrownSugarToast
- What is Hermeneutics? at Glory Books ( new to me; I know nothing about the website but the article looks pretty good)
- Seven Characteristics of False Teachers at Meet the Puritans