Hope you all have a very Happy Easter.
Books & Reading:
- Two (opposing) reviews of Black and White Bible, Black and Blue Wife - one at Challies' and the other at a new-to-me blog. In a Facebook group I'm in, several of the women thought Ms Tucker sounded like a horrible feminist, who should not have defended herself against Challies' review (on some other blog, but I don't remember what blog and since my computer is acting up I'm afraid to try to search for it) and she sided completely with him, but I suspect the truth is somewhere in-between the two. reviews and that Challies is only partially correct.
- A Book Journal: a How-To Post ~ I need to start doing some of these
- 10 Essential Women Writers for Christian Readers ~ I've read some of these authors; guess I'll have to check out the one's I've missed ;-)
- Happy Birthday Flannery O'Connor, avatar of the Southern Grotesque and The Sacramental Art of Flannery O’Connor ~ with our computer on the fritz, I haven't had time to read all of these, but plan/hope to once it's fixed (reading longish articles on my phone gets very tiring for my eyes, especially with bad allergies right now, so much tree pollen in the air!)
“I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it.” —Flannery O’Connor
Frugal living ◘ Miscellaneous:
- 20 DIY Natural Cleaners to Make in a Glass Spray Bottle
- Suffering Financially before the World at Ligonier
- Butter in Your Food Storage ~ the next time butter goes on sale I want to try this!
- Why is everyone crazy for #bujo? What you need to know about 'bullet journaling'