In honor of the day, I'm just linking to a few pen and writing related posts I came across.
- Why you should write a holiday letter ~ I love most of the holiday letters we get from friends and family
- North Pole to receive more than 100,000 letters ~ and that's just from Australia
- Preview: Sonntag women followed the trail written by their family
- Cursive still relevant in digital age ~ I'm glad some schools are still teaching cursive
- Vickie Rubin: Letter writing has become a lost art
- Pen pals in the US finally meet after 48 years of letter-writing