While surfing the net, I came across a few links to share:
- Kindle deals:
- The Nesting Place: It Doesn't Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful by Myquillyn Smith $1.99 * I'd never heard of the
author before but her blog looks pretty good and since we've moved & I'm looking for decorating ideas (I hope I find
my Alexandra Stoddard books soon) I thought I'd try it. Her blog is Nesting Place (link here).
- Theology Questions Everyone Asks: Christian Faith in Plain Language by Gary M. Burge & David Lauber $2.99
- Espresso Tales: A 44 Scotland Street Novel (2) by Alexander Mccall Smith $1.99
- Giveaway! Check out Sarah Sundin's blog for all the details for this blog tour and giveaway. for a chance to win a bundle or one of eight WWII-themed books. Several of the books have been getting good reviews & I had already added them to my TBR list and started watching for them to go on sale (sorry but anything over $4 is over my budget, especially for e-books). The giveaway ends next Saturday (September 6) so there's plenty of time to visit each blog and collect all the answers. Good luck!
- On Writing Negative Reviews at Reading to Know. Boy howdy, do I ever agree with this post. Especially points #1-Money (in her first section) and (in the second section:) #2-Money & #3-Time. She also posted her reviews of the Harry Potter series, which I think are favorable but I haven't had time to read them yet so I may be wrong.