- The God of the Mundane by Matt B. Redmond
- Yawning at Tigers by Drew Dyck
- Lizzy & Jane by Katherine Reay (I bought Kindle edition when it was on sale for $1.99 last year & my daughter & I were/are reading this together, but several times she's been too busy working on other things & I kept reading alone ~ shhh, don't tell her though! ;-) )
- Ordinary: Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World ~ Michael Horton (this will probably be on my Currently Reading list for awhile because I'm reading it for a church book group I joined so I'm taking my time &highligting/marking it)
- Thief of Glory ~ Sigmund Brouwer
- Emily's Quest ~ L.M. Montgomery (for the L.M. Montgomery reading challenge)
- Jane of Lantern Hill (another for the L.M. Montgomery Reading Challenge; I put it on hold at the library but I'm not sure I'll get it in time)
More of my 2015 list . . .