Books & Reading:
- Tips for Slow Readers at Theology for Girls
- Finding Time to Read at Stray Thoughts
- Staples has a fun, interactive timed test to check your reading speed & comprehension that's sort of fun.
- How I Find Time to Read at Modern Mrs. Darcy - This is an older blog post on the topic of making time to read more books. I meant to include it with the other "reading" links yesterday but got in a hurry to leave and forgot. (Updated 2/21/15)
- Month of Letters - Except for missing a few days when I was sick last week with a nasty cold or flu, I've managed to get one item mailed almost every day, although most of them have just been short notes or post cards. And since one of the dogs chewed up a lot of my washi tape, my mail art is really pathetic (or more pathetic than usual since I'm no artist). I've been addressing envelopes &/or labels on Sundays so that I simply have to grab one of them every day, write a note and viola! I'm done. I was in a rut for so long that it's been hard to get back on track and for me, having the addresses ready has made getting back on track easier. I'll take the last two envelopes with me to the doctor's office today so I can work on them while waiting to see the doctor (I always go in with him since two heads are better at remembering any changes that she might make, so letter writing & reading are both out once the doctor comes in).
- A Month Of Letters...Gearing Up! My 5 TIPS For "A Month Of Letters" Success! Lady Pamela has some great tips.
- J-Stationery is having a Lunar giveaway - the pencil case looks especially awesome.
- A meeting of pen pals 49 years in the making
- This Guy Has Been Writing a Love Letter to His Wife Every Day for the Past 40 Years
- Brooklyn Pop-Up Looks to Bring Back 'Lost Art' of Letter Writing
- Letter writing remains nostalgic
- The Handwritten Love Letter Is Dying — Here Are All the Wonderful Things We'll Lose
- Walter Martin (the original Bible Answer Man): Hermeneutics YouTube video that someone shared in a FB group that I follow.