- MAIL ART: 16 REALLY COOL WAYS TO ADDRESS AN ENVELOPE
- Debbie at DOSANKODEBBIE'S ETEGAMI NOTEBOOK was interviewed by PostCrossing ~ I'm no artist but love looking at her etagami
After buying and starting my DIY chalkboard mug project, I came across some other sites that had the same project but recommended using a specific kind of chalkboard paint. I'm afraid the paint will peel off of the mugs my daughter and I painted. Otherwise, they turned out cute and we'll probably make more in the future but with the other paint that can be baked on after painting the mug. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of them filled with the goodies (chocolate, a few bags of tea, colored pencils & one of my Bible marking bookmarks) & wrapped in cellophane before we gave them to our BSF GL's (group leaders) as thank you gifts.
- Fun way to customize your mugs ~ & using the "right" paint is supposed to make them microwave & dishwasher safe after baking them
- For several years now, I've been putting off reading some of the great Classic Christian books because I'm afraid they will be over my head, but Tim Challies' "read along" for May is The Mystery of Providence by John Flavel and most of the comments I've seen state that it's a fairly easy read. So I'm thinking about following along and reading it on his schedule/blog, but wanted an inexpensive version of the book. Here's what I've found so far, if anyone is interested in reading it.
- - via Monergism - ebook for both MOBI/Kindle and EPUB (& a list of all their free ebooks here)
- John Flavel's The Mystery of Providence: A Part of the Puritan Paperback Series - Mr. Dave Carroll
at Stillwater Reformed Presbyterian Church's Audio Site (not sure if this is the book being read or a
discussion of it, but it looks like it might be helpful)
- Amazon's Kindle versions