Books & Reading:
- On Fairy Tales, Comfort Books, Raising Readers, & More: Reading Rainbow Interviews Neil Gaiman! - Small-world to come across this today as just yesterday my daughter mentioned she'd like to re-read his book Coraline & reminded me how long it took before she was ready to read it the first time because when she was little the cover frightened her so much she wouldn't let me read it to her.
- Favorite childhood books you should totally read again at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Between the Pages of a Book - Reviewing Tips! at Almost Amish
- Redeeming Holy Days from Pagan Lies-Easter (part 1) ~ This looks interesting - I came across this a few days ago but haven't had time to read it yet.
- Good Friday Reflections
- Constructive Criticism at Work - Aimee Byrd/Housewife Theologian
- By the Book - Credo magazine's current issue
- Clothed in His Righteousness - Jessica K's blog
- The Christian and Common Grace - at Out of the Ordinary
- 7 DIY Ways to Compost at Home
- DIY Coffee and Sugar Skin Scrub ~ I'd never heard of sugar scrubs until this week, when I saw them mentioned at several blogs so now I'm curious about them but....