- Is the Letter Dead? Not on This Page!
- 7 Reasons to Bring Back Actual Letter-Writing (on Good Stationery) has links to, what else, stationery.
- Push the Envelope: The Lost Art of Letter Writing - I especially ♥loved♥ her families tradition of everyone sitting down on Sunday afternoons to write letters to their grandparents and other relatives. I wish I'd thought of that when my daughter was little. She likes letters (especially receiving them) but seems to do more emailing and texting than actual pen and paper, snail mail letter writing.
- Why We Should Write Letters Again, Please (and also here)
- The Death of Letter Writing (and what the death of letter writing is doing to the process of creative writing)
- How to Write a Letter (Your User's Manual) brought a smile to my face. I even laughed out loud at parts. The author wrote it "To help rescue the postal service and keep neighborhood post offices alive, I've devised a system to teach those who grew up on the Internet the basic methodology of corresponding with others through a revolutionary hand-delivered process."
- And last but not least two blog posts on Sharing Doubles the Joy: "Don't Know What You Think? Try Writing a Letter" and "Back and Forth, To and Fro, It's Sharing That Helps Friendship Grow"